Finally All Fixed

It took a long time but Sarah is finally fixed. Brecht needed to keep her in overnight but I was able to pick her up Saturday afternoon, all warning lights extinguished. It seems that the ABS module was not wanting to take the coding of the VIN so they waited a day and, as if by magic, it worked first thing next day. I also got the steering angle sensor recalibrated and new wiper blades. Good thing everything is under warranty, although with all the driving I did over the two days and the cost of gas right now I probably spent $40 on the repairs. Hopefully I won’t need to go back to Brecht until the next service/inspection which is in around 7000 miles.